Something about Slack (versus Chatwork):
– Easy to mention people, group with @, just like FB, twitter: @peopleName, @groupName, or @all.
– (Paid) Connect customers/external partner: Get outsiders to the channels.
– Really well integration:
+ Integrate with Jira, Trello. Change assignee on Slack.
+ Paste files on Google Drive (and dropbox). Preview/view like (like FB’s file), not only showing just the links
– Great search engine: Better than chatwork.
– Better UI/UX than Chatwork. More Ajax.
– Great API, much better than Chatwork.
– English is more friendly with international users.
– 1B$ invested. Great potential, great investment: http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/23/slack-is-raising-another-round-at-up-to-a-1b-valuation/
– Many SepTech’s members have been using Slack and they are giving very postivie feedbacks about Slack.